Tuesday 27 March 2018

Instagrammable Food Guide To Tokyo - Reissue Cafe (Harajuku)

I’ve been to Reissue café four times this past year. We usually make a stop here after a full day of shopping in Harajuku/Omotesando. Why? You can get latte art here, and pretty much any design you like! Prior to your visit, I recommend looking up online what you would like, because they are very skilled at recreating pretty much anything.

This café is cash payment only. And they do expect each person to order a drink, not one between two. On one occasion I found the staff to be quite cold, but that hasn’t stopped me from going back for my latte art!

You can order your latte art in a range of drinks from hot chocolate, to honey lattes, to regular lattes. Someone had noted that you can’t get soy milk here, but that’s usually not part of my order so I can’t confirm this.

Time of visit: February
Cost: A drink here will cost you roughly 600-1100 yen, the higher end for if you choose to get latte art.
Address: 3-25-7 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0001
Hours: 10:00-18:00 (last order 17:30)

* By Tara Milk Tea
https://www.jnto.org.au

No comments:

Post a Comment